Christmas is once again the focus of our clicks. These links not only are for you to use with your class but with your children, or grandchildren, during the holidays. Have fun exploring.
2. Santafilbricks for kids– This is a matching game. You must match the bricks before the row gets ot the bottom. Once it gets to the bottom the game is over.
3. 12ways to e learning-This is a livebinder with many professional development opportunities that you can do online at any time. I might wait until spring break of summer vacation.
4. SantaTracker– Here’s something we didn’t have when I was a kid. Not only does it track Santa but there is a new game each day.
5. UniqueGingerbreadcookies-Tired of the regular gingerbread cookies. Here are some unique ideas from a blog called “Cute food for Kids.”
6. Bonus: Interactive Advent Calendar-Here is an advent calendar with many, many activities to explore.
I hope you can find something you can use in this newsletter. If you do, please make a comment.