1. Place value from Toon University. Students need to change words to numbers and visa-versa. Three different levels. Very challenging and entertaining.
2. Here is another game from Funbrain where students click on the place value. There are several levels that go from easy to super brain which includes decimals. Find the level that is right for your students.
3. Here is a fun one from LearningBox where students build the number using place value rods. If you don’t have place value rods you can use this activity.
4. This website, called Base 10 block, will replace the base 10 blocks you check out of the library. You can give students the problems and they can create it. Great for the mimeo or Smartboard.
5. Math Play.com has several different place value games for various skills. Choose the one that is right for your students.
6. Bonus Click: Hardcourt School Publishers has interactive games that go with their textbooks. Here is the link for Math.