All these links have something to do with Math. I hope you can find something that will enhance your teaching.
1. Yummy Math– Here is a great blog that give you math activities that are real word type problems. Roman Numerals is the most recent since the Super Bowl is soon.
2. Virtual Dice– Here’s a tool for use to use on your Mimeo or Smartboard. You can customize your dice. Type in math problems, sight words, or vocabulary words! It has a limitation of 5 places.
3. Math Charts– Printable math charts for all occasions and skills. There is also a math dictionary from this site as well.
4. Illuminations: Lessons– Need another way to reach students in specific skills? Here is a place where you can search for and find an activity for a specific grade level, topic or, skill. It comes to us from the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
5. Tangrams– Here is a site called Mathwire.com. This link will link you to all types of activities for teaching about tangrams.
I hope you can find something you can use in this newsletter. If you do, please make a