1. Fizzy Funny Fuzzy Poetry– All kinds of poems can be found here. There is even a section where you can listen to the poems instead of reading them.
2. From PBS an interview with Nikki Grimes on how her childhood influences her work.
3. Poetry Archive-Included in this wonderful site are a variety of poets, lesson plans and a glossary of poetic terms. You may create a user name and password to log in. The site is from the UK.
4. This link, titled The Poetry Place, is from Mifflin County School District in PA.
5. Books can be written in Poetry format such as Love That Dog or Hate That Cat both by Sharon Creech and Where I live by Eileen Spinelli. Love That Dog and Where I live were both on the Bluebonnet list at one point in time. Both are very easy to read and bring home the point that poetry need not rhyme.
6. Bonus link: Something to think about. Music as Poetry lesson plan. Step-by-Step directions.