1. Definitions of Different types of poetry are found here. It is totally free so watch out for ads.
2. Need a thesaurus? No All you need is Rhyme Zone. While not all poetry needs to rhyme, this site will help you find words and phrases that will rhyme. It’s free so watch for ads.
3. Poetry4kids is a neat site. There are videos and games geared towards poetry. There is a social part of it too as you can create an account and have them email you weekly funny poems. Create an account and you have access to contests, forums, journal and create your own journal. There is a page that will link you to may authors of poetry.
4. Funny poetry for children is a site by Meadowbrook press which publishes a lot of poetry books for children. There is poetry theater here along with some great poetry. Watch for sales on this site.
5. Poem Creator There is an Acrostic and shape poem creator as well as others. Watch for links that want you to pay.
6. Bonus: Haiku maker. I did this as an activity with 4th and 5th grade last year. You can print out their creations too! Kids seemed to enjoy it.
I hope you find something you can use. If you do, please make a comment.